[tor-teachers] Tor relays in Museums/Libraries etc.

Hugo Maxwell Connery hmco at env.dtu.dk
Sat Mar 12 13:53:02 UTC 2016

Hi,

I've just watched Jacob Appelbaum's Nuqat presentation,
and wish to acknowledge the importance of the push to
get Tor relays into public infrastructure.  I understand
that radical librarians and others are pushing a similar
agenda.

Hats off to Jacob (and others) for pushing for this and
other art based promotion of the human rights basis of
Tor and doing so both embracing some of the ethical
challenges and not tangling the audience in techno-babble.

So, please consider the public infrastructure hosting
angle in your teaching.

My mother is an advisor to a significant national art
gallery and the Nuqat presentation was exactly the
right thing to deliver to her to encourage her to consider
this important topic.  Art has always contained revolutionary
ideas.  The present is no different.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTcpVBqy9Dc

Regards,  Hugo