[tor-teachers] Lecturing about Tor in an InfoSec lecture

Nicolas Braud-Santoni nicolas.braud-santoni at iaik.tugraz.at
Tue Mar 8 13:29:25 UTC 2016

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the pointer.
While it's not really in a format I can use for a lecture (or at least,
not for this audience), I has been pretty great at jogging my memory and
reminding me quite a few things that are peripheral to Tor but deserve a
special mention (including reproducible builds and the Tor Browser).

Best,

  Nicolas