[tor-teachers] Lecturing about Tor in an InfoSec lecture

Seth David Schoen schoen at eff.org
Mon Mar 7 19:07:59 UTC 2016

Nicolas Braud-Santoni writes:

> Is this too optimistic with regards to the time I have?
> Would some of you have feedback or experiences to share?

I would also mention Tom Ritter's

https://ritter.vg/p/tor-v1.6.pdf

I haven't used it for a lecture, but I spent some time studying it with
a study group, and we learned a lot.  It's aimed at a sophisticated,
expert audience, and it's quite detailed.  (I would want to see more
material about attacks and countermeasures, but I think this presentation
is an amazing resource.)

--
Seth Schoen  <schoen at eff.org>
Senior Staff Technologist                       https://www.eff.org/