[tor-teachers] SPEAC-Tor first results.

Hugo Maxwell Connery hmco at env.dtu.dk
Wed Feb 3 21:25:04 UTC 2016

Hi,

I had a first use of the "pack" that I posted a couple of weeks ago.

The results were most encouraging.  An engaged audience
learned the challenge of anonymity based on the architecture
of the internet and current surveillance practices.

They enjoyed the "threat analysis" which is what the whole "pack" is about.

A large proportion of the 25 participants called for a session on "using Tor",
which was gratifying.

For those interested, the document and presentation are still
(and will continue to be) available at:

https://crypto-party.it.env.dtu.dk/SPEAC-Tor/

Happy teaching,  Hugo