[tor-teachers] brazilian magazine about Tor, onion services and the "deep web"

Lucas Teixeira lucas at codingrights.org
Sat Apr 2 15:41:46 UTC 2016

Hi,

I've never introduced myself; I work at Coding Rights mostly as a
sysadmin, tech/policy writer and workshop facilitator. I have given a
dozen workshops throughout the last three years, and Tor is a great
success for its "immediacy", user friendliness and broad usecase.

---

Look what I've just found:

    https://twitter.com/TemBoiNaLinha/status/716285094458212355

    Ótima revista: Deep Web - Guia Mundo em Foco. PDF:
    https://share.riseup.net/#1VCib4kozp2Zzsr3T2MWSg COMPRAR:
    http://loja.revistaonline.com.br/online/vitrines/detalhes/Detalhe50306.asp

    Great magazine: Deep Web - Guia Mundo em Foco. PDF:
    https://share.riseup.net/#1VCib4kozp2Zzsr3T2MWSg BUY:
    http://loja.revistaonline.com.br/online/vitrines/detalhes/Detalhe50306.asp

A brazilian magazine entitled "Deep Web". The content seems great; it
talks about the misconceptions of the "deep web" term, how Tor and the
onion network function, and even has a step-by-step on installing the
Tor Browser and Tails on a thumb drive! I'm impressed.

I thought you would like to know. The PDF linked seems to have the
entire magazine in good quality.

Best

--
Lucas Teixeira