[tor-teachers] Material for Tor talk

Ivan Markin twim at riseup.net
Wed Sep 9 01:32:32 UTC 2015

Heya everyone!

Thanks for creating this list! I have great hopes that this list would
help spread the word about Tor! I believe that this is the key to the
core problem of Tor: to be accepted by many people and then to be even
more secure.

I gave a talk about Privacy Enhancing Techs in Moscow recently. After
that talk I have slides, vector graphics in SVG, diagrams about PETs
(including Tor), logos, and so on. If you like it, you can take them at
git repos [1,2].
Note that slides are in Russian. But you can translate it easily into
any language if you like this idea (inspired by @lvh's Crypto101). Of
course slides are based on TeX/beamer.

Hope it could help someone.

[1] http://git.hartwellnogoegst.onion/pet-media/