[tor-teachers] Welcome!

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Wed Sep 9 01:16:58 UTC 2015

Hi everyone!  I'm Bob Jonkman, a systems administrator, project
manager and sometimes educator.  I went to a workshop on GnuPG run by
Jonathan Lamothe some years ago (before the word Cryptoparty had been
invented!) and set up the KWCrypto mailing list and Wiki for him.
Sadly, we haven't managed to hold a proper Cryptoparty yet.
http://sobac.com/wiki/index.php/KWCrypto

I did a workshop on Tor for Software Freedom Day in Kitchener-Waterloo
last year, and was asked to do the presentation again at the Greater
Toronto Area Linux Users Group (GTALUG).

So, as my first contribution to the list I'll make my slides available:

http://sobac.com/gtalug/

This was formatted for the 1024x768 projector available at the time,
aesthetics on your screen may vary. Feel free to copy and re-use as
necessary.

Looks like this mailing list is off to a tremendous start! Glad to be
here!

- --Bob.

Candidate  for the Green Party of Canada in  Kitchener-Conestoga
https://bobjonkmangpc.ca/       mailto:bob.jonkman at greenparty.ca
Vote for the person  who will best represent you in your riding!