[tor-teachers] Material for Tor talk

Michael Zandi the.zandi at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 00:28:36 UTC 2015

My go-to for an accessible guide to simply using the tor browser
bundle is the EFF's surveillance self-defence guide. The instructions
are very easy to follow, but they do cut some corners that a more
cautious/paranoid user wouldn't, such as using gpg to verify setup
executables. That said, having an instructor to gauge if someone can
handle the extra caveats without being totally discouraged would be good.

https://ssd.eff.org/en/module/how-use-tor-windows
https://ssd.eff.org/en/module/how-use-tor-mac-os-x

However, if you are presenting to a more technical audience, I'm not
personally aware of similar resources. Surely they exist somewhere,
though. What resources have you found already, if you don't mind sharing?