[tor-teachers] Extra Presentations to add to Wiki

sajolida sajolida at pimienta.org
Tue Oct 20 11:54:18 UTC 2015

Dylan Cooper:
> Figured I'd move this to a new thread to see if anyone is willing to divide
> some of the leftover presentations Alison referenced earlier[1] that have
> been accumulated over time.

Hi,

First of all, let my introduce myself as I've been lurking on this list
for a while but this is my first post. I'm working on Tails where I do
most of the technical writing and a bit of UX too.

I'm not exactly sure why you're mentioning this list of presentations
from Tor but I thought I'd point you to the repository we have for our
presentations about Tails if that can be useful:

  - Online artifacts (source and HTML):
    https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/promote/material/slides/

  - Git repository:
    https://git-tails.immerda.ch/promotion-material/