[tor-teachers] wiki updates

Alison Macrina macrina at riseup.net
Wed Oct 14 21:59:09 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I've updated the wiki [1] with some of the resources that were shared on
this list before we had the wiki. I also changed it so that the
languages appear in alphabetical order.

I'm not entirely sure how to incorporate all the material here [2]. If
some rad person wants to review those materials and see what can be
incorporated on our wiki, that would be helpful!

Some tags that I think we need to add: user proficiency level, user
group, what kinds of materials are contained (slides, graphics,
articles, video, etc). Anything else we need to add?

Also, whoever shared the .onion resources in Russian [3][4] -- they
don't appear to be working.

There are a couple of ssd.eff.org links, and I'm wondering if we want to
go ahead and include all of them, for all OS, for all languages? Seems
incomplete just to have them here and there.

I will be updating Tor Weekly News about the progress we've made on this
list! Please let me know if there's anything special you want me to
highlight. And please keep sharing your resources!

Thanks everyone for your work on this.

Alison

[1] https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/tor-teachers
[2] https://media.torproject.org/outreach-material/presentations/