[tor-teachers] beginner friendly guide to safer anonymous operating system

Kenneth Freeman kencf0618 at riseup.net
Wed Oct 7 23:16:01 UTC 2015

For your purposes it should be Tor specific. I began the Wikipedia
article on CryptoParty back in the day (specifically on 2012-09-25), and
they have their own wiki.

https://www.cryptoparty.in/

It would be interesting and instructive to compare and contrast these
three wikis. In any case, know your audience.