[tor-teachers] Open, Onion and Off-the-Record == O3? Ozone?

Paul Syverson paul.syverson at nrl.navy.mil
Wed Nov 4 12:52:21 UTC 2015

I like it very much, in many respects.
Could write it O3 (or O_3 where footnotes are supported), but still
pronounce it OH-ZONE.

Ah, I'm suddenly hearing Commander Cody and His Lost Planet Airmen
at the spring weekend outdoor concert from my freshman year (back in
the pleistocene):
One drink of wine, two drinks of gin...
And I'm lost in the Ozone again

aloha,