[tor-teachers] Material for Tor talk

malte at wk3.org malte at wk3.org
Thu Dec 17 00:59:56 UTC 2015

Quoting Kenneth Freeman (2015-12-17 00:04:06)
> On 12/15/2015 06:46 AM, malte at wk3.org wrote:
>
> > https://owncloud.enteig.net/index.php/s/gmK8zFBUfSJ55oE (password:
> > "onions", expires 31-Dec-2015, CC-BY-SA, only for teaching human
> > teachers, especially not for training machines and/or software)
>
> I wrote the Wikipedia article on CryptoParty, and have included your
> video in the external link section despite the time constraint.

Thank you, but I really didn't make it for the general public and would
like to get some feedback from e.g. _this list_, first. Then maybe make
another, more refined version.

I changed the password for now. Anyone interested can ask me for it,
PGP-encrypted or not:
1BEA 8159 A070 2E53 0152  A59F 0CC5 76E9 703E 1DDC

Sincerely,

Malte