[tor-talk] browser not working

Georg Brunssen georgbrunssen2000 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 04:52:03 UTC 2021

Good day,

I havent used your browser in a while but when I opened it up earlier
instead of loading into the browser as usual a message popped up saying
that tor had an unknown bug and that I have to restart the browser with the
restart button below. The restart button doesnt do anything
it just instantly loads into the same page, and copying the log
doesnt work, it just says "0 tor log messages are ready to be pasted into a
text editor" . I tried reinstalling the browser too but it doesnt seem to
do anything either. Pls help, I really like the privacy aspect of the
browser :(

Sincerely,
George.