[tor-talk] trackers in OONI Probe Mobile App / was: NEW RiseupVPN test in OONI Probe Mobile App

Maria Xynou maria at openobservatory.org
Wed Feb 10 09:28:50 UTC 2021

On 09/02/21 19:39, Dave Warren wrote:
>> It should give results for middle boxes , DNS/TLS hijacking ...etc
>> something useful/worth to run OONI for.
>
> These would be great things to consider adding too.

Thanks for the feedback (and support!).

Current OONI Probe tests are available here:
https://github.com/ooni/probe-engine/tree/master/experiment

We are working towards shipping new tests (such as that for measuring
SNI based filtering) as part of the OONI Probe apps.

Code review and feedback is greatly appreciated, and we also encourage
community members to contribute their own tests.

For example, the recent RiseupVPN test (shipped in the latest OONI Probe
mobile release) was contributed by community members.

Cheers,

Maria.

--
Maria Xynou