[tor-talk] A Year of DNS over HTTPS over Tor: Draft Paper

Alec Muffett alec.muffett at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 22:44:36 UTC 2021

Hi All,

If you've ever wondered "what would it be like if I ran all of my DNS
requests over Tor?" - I have been doing that for almost exactly a year now,
and am finishing-up a paper which will be presented at a conference in a
couple of weeks, containing various thoughts and statistics.

I'm sharing the current draft at https://alecmuffett.com/article/14188
(blogpost contains some context and a link to the relevant Google Doc) and
- if you like - I would be interested in perspectives of what relevant
unanswered questions might remain.

Have a lovely day!

    - alec

--