[tor-talk] >600 Tor relays without ContactInfo and similar properties

bo0od bo0od at riseup.net
Mon Nov 2 19:50:08 UTC 2020

I doubt excludenodes does any good, as tpo stated the behavior of how
Tor will react to it is not studied well and might be disabled in the
future. Aside from that just because too many nodes puppet up or you
feel suspecious doesnt necessary be worse than any old trusted node
located within spying countries like US or UK or Germany..etc or even
anywhere. What im trying to say is we need permanent design mitigation
to solve that not temporary blockage of x or y then another a and b will
pop up and the game continues forever...

lists at for-privacy.net: