[tor-talk] Tor Bridge and Logs Settings in TBB

Troy Airheart sillyninja90 at mailfence.com
Sat Jul 25 23:00:38 UTC 2020

I have to click Edit-->Preferences-->Tor to get to the area where custom bridges may manually be added. However, I find the box for the custom bridges to be too small and there is no way to resize it. I would appreciate it if you could enable resizing of the custom bridges list window or at least make it larger so it's easier to use.

Getting to the Logs Settings in TBB is also annoying. I have to click about 4 times and scroll down to get to the logs button results. I would appreciate it of you could make it an icon which can be added to the Menu Bar.  By doing so, it would only require one click to access Tor logs.

Perhaps making one icon for the Menu Bar to access the Tor settings page in general would be the wiser way of doing things?