[tor-talk] Using a Solid Tor Configuration

bo0od bo0od at riseup.net
Thu Jul 23 22:18:56 UTC 2020

Anonymity is not easy, you need to use operating systems designed to
work with Tor and hardenize other stuff to work safely with it, and
there are 2 options available:

- Tails if you want to use the OS on external USB
- Whonix if you want to use the OS on Virtual Machine like Qubes/xen
(best option) or KVM or Virtualbox <- If you want to host hidden service
this is the best option as well.

Without blinking an eye you must choose GNU operating system, Windows
and Mac OSs are just malware.

And the more you read the more you are safe, to start with reading go to
each project documentation and start from there e.g Tor,Whonix,Tails...etc

As a distro to choose use GNU/Linux Mint (easy) or Debian (medium) or
Qubes (hard)

Enjoy!

conser at secmail.pro: