[tor-talk] Tor and sources.list

mimble9 at danwin1210.me mimble9 at danwin1210.me
Tue Feb 4 23:14:14 UTC 2020

I ran the commands from the Ubuntu section of
https://2019.www.torproject.org/docs/debian.html.en and it updated to
0.4.2.6.

Also, my /etc/torrc file (for tor not for the TBB) says:

## Configuration file for a typical Tor user
## Last updated 9 October 2013 for Tor 0.2.5.2-alpha.
## (may or may not work for much older or much newer versions of Tor.)

All entries are ##'d out. Is it outdated? Do I need to do anything?

Thanks again.