[tor-talk] Cryptocurrency: Overlay Networks, Privacy Coins

Aymeric Vitte vitteaymeric at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 12:00:12 UTC 2019

This is the very purpose of the node-Tor project which can be integrated
to anonymize other protocols on servers side and inside browsers

It is one step ahead since years :-)

--
Move your coins by yourself (browser version): https://peersm.com/wallet
Bitcoin transactions made simple: https://github.com/Ayms/bitcoin-transactions