[tor-talk] Where is 32bit linux tor?

Colin Baxter m43cap at yandex.com
Wed May 22 13:35:33 UTC 2019

I'm at the tor web-site https://www.torproject.org/, but find no link to
download a 32bit linux tor-browser. The download link gives 64bit
only. I have to select "Download in another language or platform" in order
*eventually* to find the 32bit version -- something I did out of
desperation. I hate to say this but 32bit machines are going to be
around for a bit longer. Why therefore is the default 64bit? There
should not be any defaults; all versions should be clearly and *equally*
accessible from *one* page called `Download'. Pretty revolutionary, eh?

Colin Baxter
m43cap at yandex.com