[tor-talk] can't see parts of ublock origin

scar scar at drigon.com
Sun May 5 09:01:16 UTC 2019

I installed ublock origin since I like that more than Noscript, but it
doesn't display all the parts of the interface, like the big power
button is missing as well as some other buttons.  I attached some
screenshots, normal.png is what the interface normally looks like and
torbrowser.png is what it looks like in Tor Browser.  I can still click
in the area where the button is supposed to show up and it carries out
whatever function that button does, but just can't see the buttons.
Anyone know what causes that and what the fix is?  Thanks