[tor-talk] How Greypony fucks everyone over

Chelsea Komlo chelsea.komlo at gmail.com
Fri May 3 13:14:58 UTC 2019

The below language is abusive and is unacceptable on Tor mailing lists.

This is your last warning; this is a moderated mailing list and we expect
anyone posting to abide by our Code of Conduct.

https://gitweb.torproject.org/community/policies.git/tree/code_of_conduct.txt

On Fri, May 3, 2019 at 6:04 AM Stirling Newberry <
stirlingnewberry at protonmail.com> wrote:

> Greypony just attracts a bunch of script kiddies who have no business
> running HS relays. All of those morons that run instances with Greypony are
> lazy and cheap who don't want to pay for server colocation and don't want
> to pay their dues on their mailing list or by getting known.
>
> This isn't a welcoming community don't you get it!!!! You earn your keep
> and when youre granted the ability and permission to run an exit they will
> grant you the permission to run the EXIT.
>
> Obviously Conrad doesn't deserve his Freedom of Speech on here because
> it's the torproject's property and they can take it away from him. He
> doesn't deserve to speak because he's probably a closeted homosexual given
> the fact that he was in the Navy.
>
> No one cares about Greypony or freebsd Conrad. Just give it up. Greypony
> is like the crap that gets stuck in your dick after you're done vigorously
> fucking a girl in the ass for 10 hours. You'll get a sliver of impacted
> shit on your dick and that's Greypony a sliver of annoying impacted shit.
>
> Sent with [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com) Secure Email.
> --

Chelsea H. Komlo