[tor-talk] ALL GREYPONY SERVERS ARE OPEN FOR DDOS

Anonymous Tormaster anyonymoustormaster at gmail.com
Fri May 3 13:13:31 UTC 2019

> So much for "I want a server that does not keep logs"

The last time I used GreyPony we were responsible for maintaining our own
logs so I'm not sure what your point here is. You're given a VM that you
have full root access over, just like you would have at any other place,
the only difference is the VM is free and it happens to be running FreeBSD.
Judging from your previous emails though you're probably one of the
originators of this entire troll thread.