[tor-talk] [tor-relays] Explain yourself Conrad Rockenhaus

Mirimir mirimir at riseup.net
Fri May 3 03:04:08 UTC 2019

On 05/02/2019 02:10 AM, Herbert Karl Mathé wrote:
> I strongly believe certain issues need be brought up into conscious, and into presence: into discussion, actually.
>
> Therefore appreciating this as it might fit too well into context, at the same time definitely deprecating 'filth' and similar.
>
> Keeping things below surface, or trying so, has too often proven to be a very bad idea as these will come up sooner or later anyway, then with much higher magnitude. Even worse, trust is then destroyed.
>
> --
> Herbert Karl Mathé

I met Conrad online in September 2013, not long after the Washington
Navy Yard shootings. Which is how I remember when. He mentioned that he
was serving in the Navy then. And I vaguely recall that he's posted on
Tor lists about the military using Tor.

Also, it's disgusting that he's been moderated off the Tor lists, while
trolls who have trash talked him are still posting.

<SNIP>