[tor-talk] tor project website change

dns1983 at riseup.net dns1983 at riseup.net
Fri Mar 29 13:07:05 UTC 2019

I'm not in the position to talk about the architecture or other
technical aspects because I'm not expert enough. I don't say that the
network doesn't have problems.

But i think that some things you said are a bit of stretch; for example,
why adversaries should finance tor project and publicly it if they have
a malicious intent?

It would be interesting to me to know what other people think about what
you said.