[tor-talk] Research Survey

Anon-research anon-research at mit.edu
Fri Mar 29 03:52:43 UTC 2019

Hi Tor-talk,

We are a team of researchers at MIT, and we would like to ask Tor users to
participate in a research survey. This study is focused on the importance
of anonymity and anonymous access in various contexts, and will take
approximately 20-25 minutes to complete.

To thank you for your valuable time and perspectives, we will be awarding
prizes of up to $100 by lottery if we collect sufficient responses. It is
optional to accept a prize.

You can learn more and take the survey at this link:
*https://mit.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_7ZMP0UfCEq3gy3j
<https://mit.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_7ZMP0UfCEq3gy3j>  *

Your input is very valuable to our study, and we would be extremely
grateful for your participation. We look forward to getting your feedback!

Please feel free to email us at anon-research at mit.edu if you have any
questions.