[tor-talk] tor project website change

dns1983 at riseup.net dns1983 at riseup.net
Thu Mar 28 10:35:20 UTC 2019

I think you are affected by cognitive bias. You are blindly looking only for bad things. Of course the network is not perfect, but is the best we have, and we should make our best to improve it. I instead see that you are trying yo delegitimate everything. If you don't like why are you still here?

Cheers
Gigi