[tor-talk] [Cryptography] Implementing full Internet IPv6 end-to-end encryption based on Cryptographically Generated Address

Alec Muffett alec.muffett at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 19:44:45 UTC 2019

On Thu, 24 Jan 2019 at 19:33, grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> As readers may be aware,
> Tor has an interesting capability via OnionCat and OnionVPN

There's an open project for anyone who wants it...
> To bring IPv6 over v3 onions to Tor.

Hi Grarpamp,

I'm aware of this.  I've seen you mention it, several times recently.

I'm wondering: could you please expand upon how this compares in importance
to simply promoting the native adoption of Tor v3 Onion Networking, amongst
the community of tool-developers and tool-users whom you envision the above
solution (OnionCat/OnionVPN/IP-routing) benefitting?

Thanks!

    -alec

--
http://dropsafe.crypticide.com/aboutalecm