[tor-talk] Getting Involved in the Tor Project

J.S. Evans jsevans at existent.tech
Sun Feb 17 07:49:21 UTC 2019

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Sunday, February 17, 2019 12:43 AM, Kevin <kevinsisco61784 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Contributing on the mailing list is one way.  Spread the word, run a
> node, contribute to the mailing list, donating.  The list is endless really.

I'm sorry to be nitpicky, but this doesn't answer my question. These are all things that I can do as an individual, but how do I join the Tor Project organization as a official contributor/volunteer? For example, last year I did a presentation at the OpenSUSE Conference on using containers to build .onion services. This year I would like to do something similar at the HCPP19 Hacker Congress. I would like to be able to say that I am with the Tor Project as opposed to saying, I'm just some guy who experiments with Tor on his own. I hope that makes sense.

Jason