[tor-talk] A New Kind of Tor Bridge to Circumvent Censorship in Turkey

James james at ddxor.com
Mon Feb 4 08:27:35 UTC 2019

Could you give a bit of background and context to the post? It's not clear for me what problem you're solving and how you're solving it. I mean, you outline some software and configuration, but what are you doing?

Also, there are others methods by which to bypass censorship [1] that do not require access to the torproject.org website.

[1] https://www.torproject.org/docs/bridges.html.en#PluggableTransports