[tor-talk] GSoC 2020

Pili Guerra pili at torproject.org
Mon Dec 16 10:20:27 UTC 2019

> On 14 Dec 2019, at 16:09, enosh <about.tor at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> Google Open Source has announced Google Summer of Code (GSoc) 2020.
> https://opensource.googleblog.com/2019/12/announcing-google-summer-of-code-2020.html
>
> Is Tor Project planning to join GSoC 2020 ?
> If you plan to it, I'm interested in working.
> --

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in participating.

We are still evaluating whether or not we will participate in GSoC 2020.

Watch this space for further announcements early on next year.

Thanks,

Pili
—
Project Manager: Tor Browser, UX and Community teams
pili at torproject dot org
gpg 3E7F A89E 2459 B6CC A62F 56B8 C6CB 772E F096 9C45