[tor-talk] Nice to meet you! / WhatsApp by Tor?

GTI .H gti9070h at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 19:39:49 UTC 2019

Em ter, 16 de abr de 2019 às 13:36, Mirimir <mirimir at riseup.net> escreveu:

> On 04/16/2019 08:48 AM, GTI .H wrote:
> > Please, how can I use Tor to hide the origin IP in WhatsApp Android?
>
> Your safest option, if you must use WhatsApp, is to use it in an Android
> VM, running on a small tablet, ...

To avoid buying a Tablet, would it be possible to use this method with an
Android VM running on the W10?

> which uses WiFi for connectivity. You can
> lease real mobile SIMs from sites like https://speedyverify.com/ and do
> it ~anonymously using well-mixed Bitcoin.

  and this site https://www.receive-sms-online.info/ is free, is not it the
same thing?

> I don't know whether WhatsApp absolutely requires UDP.

Me neither, I saw this in a forum that talks about the ports used by
WhatsApp.

> If it does, then
> using Tor would be difficult. You'd probably need to route a TCP-based
> VPN service through it. Or instead, you could just use a VPN service, or
> better, a nested VPN chain. I could offer more information if you like.

Of course I want any information that can solve this problem, 10 years ago
I look for a solution and I thought that now with the new technologies this
could be possible.

--
Regards
GTI