[tor-talk] tor project website change

Ralph Seichter abbot at monksofcool.net
Thu Apr 11 16:45:07 UTC 2019

* Udo van den Heuvel:

> What is the plan here?

My impression is that those involved in developing that monstrosity of
a website expect critics to suck it up. I repeat what I said on the
tor-users list: I think the new site is dumbed down way too much, and
I'd like to have the old site back, because it treated visitors like
intelligent human beings and offered useful information instead of a
painful UI and a plethora of buzzwords.

Oh, and don't tell me how the above is "disrespectful". It is my opinion
and I don't care who feels unappreciated.

-Ralph