[tor-talk] Did Cloudflare CAPTCHAs became more agressive lately?

Nathaniel Suchy me at lunorian.is
Sun Sep 30 23:11:25 UTC 2018

Nick Sullivan (Cloudflare Employee) said the following to me a response to
my email about the captchas and various other things:
"Yep, we're aware of the failure and are going to try to push a hot fix as
soon as we can figure out what changed. In the meantime, the CAPTCHAs
should be solved by refreshing the page with alt-svc present, no?"

They're definitely aware it, it's likely not intentional, and they're
trying to find what about Tor Browser changed to start triggering the
CAPTCHAs. Hopefully this will be resolved soon :)

Cordially,
Nathaniel Suchy