[tor-talk] GreyPony / Con(rad) now also runs a bridge

Nathaniel Suchy me at lunorian.is
Mon Oct 22 23:56:26 UTC 2018

Hi Seby. Is the bridge your referring to start with the IP Address
66.70.xxx.xxx? If so, that is a bridge that I run on Greypony
infrastructure. As
far as I'm aware, it is not routed through or peered with Digitalocean. I'm
not aware of it being IPv6 ready (news to me) - obfs4 is pretty standard,
there's nothing special about it. That said, the list doesn't need a thread
about every relay and bridge run by Greypony. Likewise bridges get censored
users on Tor and serve an important .role - would you consider not posting
information about which AS#s bridges are run on to avoid tipping off
censors? Thanks.

Cordially,
Nathaniel Suchy