[tor-talk] Beta Users For Tor Transport OSS Based VoIP PBX Service Requested

Conrad Rockenhaus conrad at rockenhaus.com
Fri Oct 19 19:35:27 UTC 2018

What’s your point? Yeah, I personally support two relays, but I provide
material support to 16 others.

I’m trying to increase the number of BSD based relays on Tor.

I’m personally helping out with AS diversity by ordering an interconnect
from Level 3 to justify a ASN and IPv4 and IPv6 address space from ARIN so
GreyPony can provide services on a unique AS, improving the quality of our
exits and relays.

Now I’m trying to start a free VoIP, Telepresence, and IM service that has
the ability to access the public phone network and do cool things like save
voicemails and such. I do these things because I actually care about Tor
and it’s users. Did I mention that this service is free, unless you want to
dial outside the switch?

Other than try to troll me, What have you contributed?

On Thu, Oct 18, 2018 at 8:41 AM Seby <seby2kt14 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Wow. Thanks. GreyPony is so amazing, unlike anything I've ever seen before.
> Could I tattoo it on my neck? Keep on going!!
>
> I suggest to Tor project to change the logo and write under the onion logo
> "powered by GreyPony". Wow
>
> GreyPony
> GreyPony
> GreyPony
>
> Is amazing. Running 2 relays. The king of onionland Conrad. Thanks for this
> you are amazing.
>
> On Thu, Oct 18, 2018, 09:06 Conrad Rockenhaus <conrad at rockenhaus.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > GreyPony Consulting is coming out with a OSS PBX Service that will use
> Tor
> > as a Transport to allow for anonymous VoIP services and I’m looking for
> > anyone that might be interested in helping me test it out worldwide for
> > call quality purposes, etc. If you’re interested please email me
> off-list.
> > I greatly appreciate your assistance in advance.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Conrad
> > --

Conrad Rockenhaus
https://www.rockenhaus.com
------
Get started with GreyPony Anonymization Today!
https://www.greyponyit.com