[tor-talk] torstatus.blutmagie.de

George george at queair.net
Tue Oct 16 12:17:00 UTC 2018

Olaf Selke:
> Hello folks,
>
> I'm planning to shut down my Tor network status site within the next

Enormous thanks for all your work Olaf.

I'm among many who've used BlutMagie to get a grasp of the public Tor
network, and we at TorBSD also used your CSV data to create useful stats
about network diversity.

While metrics. continues to be a next step, I still find myself wishing
for the simple birds-eye view that your Tor Status provides.

(and if I remember correctly, you did run a heavy exit for many years in
the past also..)

--

34A6 0A1F F8EF B465 866F F0C5 5D92 1FD1 ECF6 1682