[tor-talk] Tor 0.3.5.5-alpha is released

T cwilliamson4742 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 01:21:14 UTC 2018

To the Tor Community
Each time I logged on to check my email, Google automatically sets the account page to Spanish or German. Often I would go back to set the page to the correct setting, but it would revert to Spanish or German. I wish I could speak both language. What should I do? Thanks much.
Chris Williamson.

Sent from my iPhone