[tor-talk] Post Quantum Tor

Kevin Burress speakeasysky at gmail.com
Sun May 27 21:21:18 UTC 2018

honestly, ideally it would be a lot easier to do things with tor if it
actually internally followed the unix philosophy and the layers of service
could be used as a part of the linux system and modular use of the parts. I
was just looking at BGP routing over tor. I'm not sure how to do that with
the current implementation over hidden service. I'm having a hard time
working out how to use it as layer 2 and encapsulate things over the
network from one hidden service to another. But i also understand the whole
system is not well funded. I'm glad it has progressed as far as it has
since I had first looked at all of the various deepwebs in 2007. At least
we no longer have to set up privoxy and worry about dns leakage.