[tor-talk] Tor Browser "Sandbox" Development Status?

Matthew Finkel matthew.finkel at gmail.com
Tue May 1 18:05:36 UTC 2018

On Tue, May 01, 2018 at 05:48:00PM +0000, Nathaniel Suchy (Lunorian) wrote:
> Hello,
>
> So I see there is a download available, that's Linux exclusive, for Tor
> Browser "Sandbox", is this a stable or alpha build? Is this considered
> production ready or still an experiment?

Please see both warnings at the top of the page (in particular the
second):
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/TorBrowser/Sandbox/Linux

Where did you find the download link?

Creating a Sandboxed Tor Browser on all platforms is something we really
want, but it is non-trivial and requires more research and time.

Thanks,
Matt