[tor-talk] Tor 4

Roger Dingledine arma at mit.edu
Sun Mar 18 11:45:10 UTC 2018

On Sun, Mar 18, 2018 at 07:40:01AM -0400, Wanderingnet wrote:
> 'Do it yourself' is in my view one of the astounding problems with Linux and the anon-sec issue.

Dear Wanderingnet,

Please consider that there are many thousands of people on this list,
and while a variety of discussion topics are in-scope, people are more
likely to view your posts positively if you limit your volume.

Mailing lists are tough ways to interact these days (they were always
difficult to use well, but the difference these days is that fewer
people have experience using them well), so we all need to do our part
to keep the signal-to-noise ratio high.

Thanks,
--Roger