[tor-talk] CloudFlare captchas disappeared?

theresa at firemail.cc theresa at firemail.cc
Sat Mar 10 11:39:29 UTC 2018

> But they did discuss trying to reduce the impact some months ago, and
> a few weeks ago there was a regression which they were working on
> addressing. It seems that they actually have improved the situation.

That is interesting. Are there any public sources on this with more
technical details?

I'd like to understand what exactly has changed.

Actually, I think that if the change they did makes sense technically
(at least it has a good effect), we can probably use that as a positive
example to show to other CDNs / hosting providers / etc.

Maybe a blog post about this in the tor project's blog would even make
sense.

Because there's a lot of discussion about how bad CloudFlare was with
the captchas, but not really anything that I could find easily about
positive changes they did.

I think it's important to highlight improvements when they happen.