[tor-talk] Still ticket #2533

MFP mfp at sprachwerkstatt.com
Fri Mar 2 08:52:51 UTC 2018

Have not hear anything re above ticket for a while. Still having the same problem 'Secure connection failed' and unable to 'Test tor network settings'.
What are the latest developments?

Upon Testing tor network settings the bottom status line toggles between connecting/connected  to https://torproject.org until the Secure connection failed appears.

Have not changed setup at all since the vrowser worked flawlesly.

Any idea what else to do?

Thanks and regards

mfp