[tor-talk] Tor check not working or recognize TBB?

Tortilla tortilla at mantablue.com
Mon Jul 2 23:27:08 UTC 2018

You only replied to me, so I'm re-involving the list.

re: point (B) check.torproject.org doesn't look at your browser's
configuration settings - it can't inspect that kind of thing.  It's just
looking at the user agent string your browser sends *as a result of* how
that setting is set.  How it got that way is another question.