[tor-talk] catastrophe: ip-api.com sees me

Anon Hyde mail at andr.ru
Mon Jan 29 12:33:54 UTC 2018

On 1/29/18, Roger Dingledine <arma at mit.edu> wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 12:38:32PM +0200, Anon Hyde wrote:
>> ip-api.com sees me, it means not only one

> Using any browser with Tor besides Tor Browser is usually a bad idea:
> https://www.torproject.org/docs/faq#TBBOtherBrowser

it's easy to understand
this was not done for the special  ists works
who like to organize seminars and parties with the exchange of secret
keys under beer on the beach
like prefix 02 for changed wifi macs

but guys!

"get the same level of protections"
and
"YOUR IPASS WILL STILL BE SEEN [at here for example], DO NOT DO IT!"

it is not the same.

does someone reads those faq?

thank you for hiding the "expert bundle", now I understand why.