[tor-talk] random onion non-reachability

Jacki M jackiam2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 5 08:54:37 UTC 2018

On the Tor Browser where you cannot connect to your onion, create a new circuit by clicking the green onion and clicking “new tor circuit for this site” and see if you can reach it. Also try setting up a next generation onion service on your server and see if the next generation service also has the issue. You can set up a V2 and V3 in onion service in tandem/side by side on the same server.
Directions.
 next generation onion service <https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/NextGenOnions#Howtosetupyourownprop224service>