[tor-talk] Launching new tabs in existing TBB from the shell

Lars Noodén lars.nooden at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 20:24:24 UTC 2018

On 02/17/2018 10:17 PM, Matthew Finkel wrote:
> That's surprising. I just tested it with a fresh Tor Browser
> installation on 64-bit Linux and it worked without an error. A couple
>
> questions:
>   - What version of Tor Browser are you using?
>     - Press the Alt key, then select the Help menu at the top, then click About Tor Browser

Sure.  It is Tor Browser 7.5 (based on Mozilla Firefox 52.6.0) (64-bit)

It claims that the browser is up to date.

>   - Did you already try restarting your computer and trying again?

$ uname -sr; lsb_release -rd
Linux 4.9.0-5-amd64
Release:        2.0

The problem persists across scheduled reboots.  This is not Windoze.
Neither chicken blood nor reboots affect anything.  ;)

/Lars