[tor-talk] Finding "Good" neigbors

Lara lara.tor at emails.veryspeedy.net
Thu Feb 1 19:40:41 UTC 2018

> I would be interested in working to see organizations use Tor for
> legitimate privacy and security uses.

It's cute the huge ego that needs to be fed by the general public
"because". Because of that I give you my useless answer: if it bleeds it
leads. This is what the public is asking for and is ready to pay for.
The public is right to confuse sensationalism with news. And that is
what specialized outlets will deliver. As for "legitimate", Silk Road
was by all means law breaking, yet it was helping people obtain what
they needed while at the same time protecting both sides from violence.
And government officials killing people in the hundreds for having the
wrong skin color is both "upholding the law" and "protecting the
innocent".

Cheers,
Lara